We want to save the world from shit photos
He has been providing photographs for advertising, corporate, design, and editorial clients for over 20 years. He specializes in photographing people either on location or in the studio. When he finished his Commercial Design course in Hong Kong Chingying Institute of Visual Arts in late 1987, he is hooked by visual communication and photography. Design and art theories make him understand that colour and form can have a profound psychological impact, and this knowledge benefited him to create graphically strong images when he is behind the lens.
Photo assignments have taken him to Greece, Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Myanmar, Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Xi amen, Beijing and many other cities in China. His clients include the world's top multinational corporate.
Time passes so fast
- 2022 Launch channel in Telegram
- 2022 Launch portfolio in Behance
- 2020 re contribute to Alamy
- 2018 “Macau No:1” photo e-book published
- 2018 as Google Play Books Partner
- 2017 as member of SDN
- 2016 as 1st assistant director for TVC
- 2015 first art print sell “Lotus”
- 2015 invited as contributor in Blink
- 2015 interview by Zaviar.S.F
- 2015 invited as contributor in Contently
- 2014 invited as contributor to EyeEm
- 2012 interview by Photo & Camera Review No.421
- 2011 interview by PHOTO & CAMERA NEWS 中港台名家
- 2009 as contributor of Photographer Direct.
- 2008 featured in Fashion in Action photo of the week
- 2008 accepted list in the Adobe Photographers Directory
- 2008 as member of Pro Imaging (UK)
- 2007 invited as member of Pentax Photo Gallery
- 2007 as contributor of Alamy and Myloupe
- 2005 Ken Tam commission by Porsche China as official photographer of the GruppeM Racing team in FIA GT.
- 2005 invited as member of “Professional Fashion Photographers Association” PFPA ID:PP18875.
- 1999 launch hkphoto.com & hkphoto.net
- 1996 as member of Net Photo Club, Hong Kong
- 1995 first commercial photography commission
Corporate clients of Ken Tam photography
From young entrepreneurs to 100 years old enterprise