Ugly photographs is now everywhere, we should fix it with ♥.
He has been provide photographs for advertising, corporate, design and editorial clients for over 20 years. He specializes in photographing people either on location or in the studio. When he finished his Commercial Design course in Hong Kong Chingying Institute of Visual Arts in late 1987, he is hooked by photography. Design and art theories make him understand that color and form can have a profound psychological impact, and this knowledge benefited him to create graphically strong images when he is behind the lens.
Photo assignments have taken him to Australia, Thailand, Singapore, Myanmar, Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Zhongshan, Dongguan, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Xiamen, Beijing and many other cities in China. His clients include the world's top multinational corporate.
- 2016 As assistant director for TVC
- 2015 First art print sell lotus
- 2015 Invited as contributor in Blink
- 2015 Invited as contributor in Contently
- 2014 Invited as contributor to Eyeem
- 2012 interview by Photo & Camera Review No.421
- 2011 interview by PHOTO & CAMERA NEWS
- 2009 as contributor of Photographer Direct.
- 2008 featured in Fashion in Action photo of the week
- 2008 accepted list in the Adobe Photographers Directory
- 2008 as member of Pro Imaging (UK)
- 2007 invited as member of Pentax Photo Gallery
- 2005 Ken Tam commission by Porsche China as official photographer of the GruppeM Racing team in FIA GT.
- 2005 invited as member of "Professional Fashion Photographers Association" PFPA ID:PP18875.